As an insurance broker, you must be passionate about the unique service that you as a broker, provide. The experience you offer by providing the right advice to clients, a high quality level of personal service whilst all the while searching for the right and widest cover are all key.
Can consolidators, national brokers or direct insurers offer the same service as an independent insurance broker?
- Exclusive quotations – We have exclusive arrangements with some Insurers and have access to prices and cover unavailable to your existing broker
- Highly competitive rates – Typical savings secured
- Independent – We are truly independent and not tied to any particular Insurer unlike many of our competitors
- Established – We are a well-established firm of PII Brokers and insure over 400 brokers and insurance intermediaries in the UK
- Individual service – you will be allocated your own experienced Senior Account broker or Director who will understand your business needs
- Market review – Brunel placed business with 40 different PII insurers last year and continues to remain independent and specialist, working with you to source the best cover at the most competitive price.
Brunel are one of the UK’s leading professional indemnity brokers for insurance brokers own PII.